Handle the email
Email is still the most popular method of communication - however - how can we manage it better? Here are some tips for handling your inbox:
- Schedule two or three slots in the day for email.
- Turn off every alert or notification.
- Auto-file mail from regular recipients into folders.
- Have a range of signatures for anything you write regularly.
- Read an email once, action / respond and file it.
- To get your mail read, have a very clear subject line.
- One subject per email.